- A larger size. It was a 2 oz jar, now you can get it in a 4 oz glass jar.
- The aroma has also changed to a white floral neroli (no more cacao).
- I'm also changing the formulation because my supplier informed me that their new stock of cacao contains propylene glycol ( a chemical not worthy of being in my products). This also means that I had to change the name from cacao brightening scrub to bamboo (it contains bamboo powder).
3. It now contains lemon peel. A brightening alternative to hydroquinone (a chemical banned in many countries because of its harsh side effects).
- So in all, you'll have a face scrub that buffs and treats dry skin like no other. One that also refines pores and treats acne while brightening acne scars and hyper pigmentation.
- Also the price has not changed much. Your welcome <3