Sun in Orange
Cleanse skin with this vitamin C bar. It's got an unlikely yet perfect pairing
The local fruit-man rings the bell. In his hand swings a bag of lovely ripe oranges. The aroma - sweet and tangy, and just in time for Sunday lunch. He's traveled quite a distance to deliver these special oranges.
(The oranges are poured into a bowl along with 1 nutmeg).
On its journey to our home, the aroma from the nutmeg permeated the oranges resulting in a warm, spicy and juicy blend. Each bar smells just like that wonderful warm Sunday.
It's also the day when skin could benefit from a vitamin c wash-and-glow.
Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, unheated and cold-pressed natural vegetable fat. Positively affects skin's elasticity and skin tone.
Orange & Lemon - the essential oils and peels from both fruits are used. It contains Vitamin C to brighten dry skin and brighten the spirit. Excellent for oily skin.
Nutmeg - warm and woody aroma. Stress reliever.
Turmeric - said to reduce scarring and improve skin's natural glow.
Use within one year of purchase
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Daucu Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) Essential Oil, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Powder
- Contains Nut Oils
- Nutmeg essential oil be avoided in pregnancy due to the myristicin content; this compound "has been shown to cross the placenta causing an increase in the fetal heartbeat
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic colorants, dyes, and artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.