Shower with Caribbean herbs
An ode to the island's lush vegetation.
- Menthol and peppermint stimulate dry skin while a note of rosemary calms the worn spirit. The herbal superfoods in this bar cleanse and nourish the skin while cocoa butter and hemp soften and moisturize.
Introducing the Verdant Bar
Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin's elasticity and skin-tone.
Moringa: a natural vitamin C to brighten dull, dry skin, with Vitamin A for wound healing.
H e m p seed oil: natural skin moisturizer. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin.
Neem: said to stimulate collagen and provide the skin with vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
The aroma of Rosemary and Peppermint: Fresh, woody-herbaceous with a somewhat minty-green menthol and, a woody-balsamic undernote.
6.5 - 7 oz
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, *Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Cannabis sativa (Organic H e m p) Seed Oil, *Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil (Organic Moringa) oleifera, *(Organic Rosemary Essential oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha (Peppermint) Piperita Essential Oil, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Chromium Oxide.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.