Shower with Caribbean herbs
If you're ever traveling to the Caribbean, sitting near the window is key. Before you land you're greeted by lush, green vegetation.
It's a beautiful sight to see before you land and I wanted to recreate a green lushness in a bar and, one that also contains green-power-plants.
Introducing the Verdant Bar
A note of peppermint stimulates your tired skin while a note of rosemary calms the worn spirit. The herbal superfoods will also help to cleanse and nourish your skin while cocoa butter softens and moisturizes.
Moringa: a natural vitamin C to brighten dull, dry skin, with Vitamin A for wound healing.
Hemp seed oil: natural skin hydration. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin.
Neem: said to stimulate collagen and provide the skin with vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
The aroma of Rosemary and Peppermint: Fresh, woody-herbaceous with a somewhat minty-green menthol and, a woody-balsamic undernote.
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, *Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Cannabis sativa (Organic Hemp) Seed Oil, *Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil (Organic Moringa) oleifera, *(Organic Rosemary Essential oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha (Peppermint) Piperita Essential Oil, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Chromium Oxide.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.