Aloes Nourish Me Bar
When aloe and coconut oil bring the business
Begin and end the day with a fresh aloe vera and lavender infused soap - with natural ingredients to bring oxygen and hydration to dry skin.
Each plant oil washes and conditions skin without sulfates. It calms irritated skin with two types of chamomile while neem oil soothes acne breakouts and dryness.
This bar of soap may feel rustic and larger than what you might be used to. And that may just be up your alley.
- Lavender/Chamomile: Both said to relieve itchiness and inflamed dry skin.
- Aloe: Brings oxygen to the surface of the skin and strengthen the tissue. Aids in removing dead skin
- Castor oil: Conditions
- Aroma: lavender with clean and calming notes
- Weighs about 4.5 - 5 oz
- Packaged in a Kraft box
Olea europea (Organic Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil (Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride), Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm) Kernel Oil, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Powder, Ricinus communes (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil.
Skin Type/Concern: Dry Skin
Not for the face. If you are allergic to ragweed or the ingredients listed. If pregnant please see a doctor before use.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.