The Summer Mint
Upgrade your pore refinement to this...
A natural alpha-hydroxy-acid astringent to balance oily + oily-combination + acne skin
There's a beautiful cottage I visit in the islands - when the air grows cold in the midwest. It's the sort of place where clothes are optional. It's also the sort of place where the summer breeze fills your lungs, all day long. In the crack of a window the scent of neroli leaves and citrus waft through the sheets. It's summer bliss.
A swipe across the T-zone brings a refreshing-clean-feel and glow to skin that's prone to hyper-pigmentation.
This alcohol free Toner exfoliates skin and lightens blemishes + scars with natural alpha hydroxy acids. It also treats breakouts with willow bark, brightens + evens skin tone with peptides.
5 - 5.5
a hint of Neroli with spicy and citrus-y notes
Cranberry, Myrhh, Eucalyptus, Lavender Flower, Aspen Bark, Grapefruit, Tea Tree, Ravintsara, Calendula Flower, Glycerin, Oatstraw, Aloe Juice, Frankincense, Neroli, Niacinamide, Cypress, Sugar Cane, Lemon, Thyme, Sugar Maple, Neroli, Calendula, Orange Extract. Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Kakadu Plum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Vetiver
- Sugar Maple + Orange + Lemon + Sugar Cane: naturally exfoliates skin by weakening bonds that hold dead skin cells together, thus revealing younger, brighter skin.
- Peptides: evens + brightens hyper pigmented skin.
- Aloe Juice: adds hydration to skin
- Aspen Bark: exfoliates, cleans clogged pores + reduces breakouts
- Allantoin: balances skin's ph, balances oily skin, reduces breakouts + calms itchy skin
- Kakadu Plum: A punch of Vitamin C that helps to brighten skin and assist in evening skin tone
- always wear a sunblock after application to prevent skin sensitivity.
- It is natural to feel a slight tacky feel on skin. This is due to the Niacinamide and Panthenol to revive skin's texture while moisturizing it. * If in a warmer climate simply blot skin after 20 minutes of application. This will remove any extra moisture left over after absorption.
- Spritz on damp skin with eyes and mouth closed/spritz on cotton pad and wipe skin.
- You may receive The Summer Mint in an Amber or Clear Bottle
- ** please note: if you are allergic or have a sensitivity to aspirin and salicylic acid please avoid this product.