Chocolate and Honey
What's a woman without chocolate and honey in her life? A life with no sweetness and little passion I say. Don't believe me?
Eating chocolate affects your mood by raising serotonin levels - a neurotransmitter that affects mood and desires. On the skin, chocolate has the ability to improve skin's texture, it acts as a moisturizer and tightens the skin. Honey is an excellent humectant. It's said to soothe skin with its healing properties.
It's time to indulge in the richness of the Chocolate and Honey Bar!
This beauty in your hands is made with real chocolate and honey. I mean, all the ingredients are real but the main stars are rich chocolate, cocoa butter, and sweet honey -topped with a cacao pod for design.
Organic Cocoa Butter: 100% raw, cold-pressed, natural vegetable fat. Positively improves skin's elasticity and skin-tone.
Organic Cocoa: milled from cacao nibs. Contains sulphur, magnesium calcium, B vitamins and more. Has the ability to tighten skin.
Honey: known to fight bad bacteria on the skin. A humectant, drawing in moisture from the environment to the skin.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil: natural skin moisturizer. Improves elasticity and strengthens skin. Revives and enhances skin's texture, softens while repairing dryness and damage.
Rice oil: nourishes, cleanses, moisturizes, and soothes dry skin. Brightens the complexion.
6.5 - 7 oz
Aroma: light, sweet notes of vanilla and raspberry.
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, *Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), *Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, *Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Cannabis sativa (Organic H e m p) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Cacao bean.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently, designed differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.