Oatmeal Milk Honey - limited edition
Oatmeal Milk and Honey For the early riser.
Dry skin craves moisturizing, soothing ingredients. Introducing my creamy oatmeal, milk, and honey soap for dry skin. A natural vegetable soap that's also vegan and soothing to the skin.
- Oats - soothes sensitive and dry skin
- Rice Oil - high amounts of fatty acids to repair dry skin
- Coconut Milk - skin tonic for itchy, dry skin
- Castor oil - soothes inflamed, dry skin
- Phthalate-free fragrance
- 5 oz
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Organic olive) oil. Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Avena Sativa (Organic Oat) kernel, Phthalate-free fragrance.
- Exfoliate on dry skin with a dry brush, daily
- Exfoliate with sugar, salt or physical exfoliant twice a week
- Eat fibrous foods and hydrate regularly
- After bath/shower, apply moisturizer to wet skin to lock in moisture
- Contains Nut Oils
- Natural additives may stain washcloth
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic colorants, and dyes
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.