CDF Skin Care | Champ de Fleurs
Healthy clear skin is the focus.
Handcrafted skin care featuring high quality ingredients from around the world where a percentage of sales support children's education. The focus is to treat skin struggles in a natural way.
Handmade In Illinois, via The Caribbean.
- How do I treat my acne scars?
- I struggle with spots on my jawline and under my chin, help!
- I would LOVE to have a facial product to really help me with my oily skin and dark spots.
- I want to treat my acne in places other than the face. Like the chest and back areas.
- I would love to even out my skin tone!
- How to reduce/get rid of hyper pigmentation on darker tones safely
- Not finding the right combination of products to restore my dry skin.
- If something could keep my skin’s moisture balanced that would be a gift from heaven.
- I believe I have combination skin, oily forehead and dry cheeks with scarring. I've tried a lot of over the counter products with no success. I'm looking into natural products but not sure which to use.
- I have combination skin due to having dry cheeks and oily t-zone. Finding a moisturizer that doesn’t clog my pores yet is good for my dryness.
- I know my skin problems have a lot to do with my eating, but I don't know where to start other than looking at what people are posting on Instagram and Facebook
These are questions and concerns I've had for many years with my own skin. Yet, somewhere deep inside I have a feeling that you've also had the same questions and concerns. Let's be honest here, these were sent to me by women wanting their skin to look radiant, more clear, healthy, hydrated, even and so on.
I understand the frustration: not being able to feel your confident self because of acne breakouts in all the wrong places. Having to cover up with concealers and foundations to even out your skin tone - which creates a breeding ground for bacteria and congestion. Flaky skin because you've used the wrong product, or it's that time of the month, or winter's harshness.
For me, I was teased, bullied and treated by people other than a doctor: telling me that I needed to drink this or apply that to look beautiful. That created another complex: low self-esteem. Now, I'm not saying this is your case, but what I do know is: breakouts, oiliness, spots and dry skin do not go well with a summer dress, the hot sun or a hot date.
Today, I no longer struggle with these issues, except for occasional hormonal breakout (life right?)
- Years of self study have allowed me to formulate high quality, natural and organic products. Each product is tested by myself as well as a select group of clients who struggle with the same skin challenges. My own analysis paired with their honest feedback allows me to provide you with only high quality ingredients for your skin. I've also counseled women who were concerned about eating healthy which resulted in improved skin.
So here at CDF Skin Care you will receive food tips to balance your digestive system.
And when you purchase from me:
- You will receive products that contain natural, organic, and/or wildcrafted, high-quality ingredients - so you can rest assure that the blemish, oily areas, dryness and/or acne are treated without synthetics or chemicals every time.
Join me on this healthy skin journey, right Here. With your feedback (testimonials/emails) I can design natural products for your skin - you deserve that.
p.s. Champ de Fleurs (CDF) translates into Field of Flowers - a beautiful town in the Caribbean, where I was born and raised.
A Few Kind Words...
"This soap (Aloes Nourish Me Bar) has always been on of my favorites. The smell and quality are just amazing. Using this soap leaves my skin soft, supple, and moisturized. It lathers up nice in the shower and for a fairly decent time using the bamboo soap holder dish I purchased a while back. I highly recommend body products from Ms. Ginger-vee as they are made with great skill, love, and patience. Well worth every penny!" - Shameka Terrell
After a few minutes it disappeared. I mean my face feels so much clearer. it's like I used a scrub on my face and my acne has improved. This is my new love. My skin didn't feel tight or dry after using it which is good for my combination skin. Thank you - Tracey