The Charcoal Corrector
Skin detox and magical pore refinement
Wondering if you need a skin detox? Then it's time for one. Experience a once a week pore refinement and detox for your congested skin.
There's something about a spa day at home. It's about flushing out the gunk from the week prior while shrinking inflamed acne - Hashtag winning.
*A 1/2 teaspoon mixed with 1 teaspoon of liquid is enough for the chest and back flare-ups, congested cheeks, chin, forehead, and temples. While the mask is delectable on the skin, it's important to tone and moisturize skin right after.
The result? smoother, clearer and less oily-congested skin. Not to mention, a dose of vitamin c to help even out skin tone and brighten skin: I'd take a glow over an oily shine any day.
* This is the magic measurement
- Charcoal: detoxifies, absorbs excess oil, acne-fighter
- Blue-Green Algae: skin's super food to detoxify. increases skin's glow. retains skin's moisture.
- Bentonite Clay: clarifies skin, exfoliates, detoxifies.
- Vitamin C to assist in lightening dark spots
- Tea Tree + Neroli: anti-bacterial. treats acne scarring.
- Aroma of orange blossoms
- Arrives in a clear glass jar and Kraft packaging
- 3.55 ounces. It can last up to 40 weeks - with once a week suggested use.
- Best used within 12 months
Kaolin Clay, Montmorillonite (Italian Green Clay), Activated Charcoal, Allantoin, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Powder, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Bentonite Clay, Citrus uranium (Neroli), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil.
- Test skin if you are using acidic liquids such as acidic toners or undiluted apple cider vinegar. If intense tingling occurs rinse well with cool water then spritz with a dilution of 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda in 4 oz of water to neutralize skin's ph. For my apple cider vinegar users. ACV is a natural acid. It may be too acidic for sensitive skin. Always dilute your apple cider vinegar with water before adding to mask. Always test on a small area before full use. If irritation occurs while testing, try a mild liquid like floral/rose water instead.
- If you are allergic to ragweed or the ingredients listed. If pregnant please see a doctor before use.
- Skin sensitive to seafood.
- If pregnant please see a doctor before use.