The Charcoal Corrector
This charcoal face mask is for that one day out the week: desserts, a good tune and laying flat on your face. But then again, if you've got your favorite mask on you may want to lay the other way.
It's a go to face, chest and back mask for acne flareups, congested cheeks, chin, forehead and temples.
The result? smoother, clearer and less oily-congested skin. Not to mention, a dose of vitamin c to help even out skin tone and brighten skin: I'd take a glow over oily shine any day.
- Always tone & moisturize after using this clay mask, always.
3.55 oz. It can last up to 40 weeks - with once a week suggested use.
Light orange blossoms
Kaolin Clay, Montmorillonite (Italian Green Clay), Activated Charcoal, Allantoin, Zinc Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (Organic Blue Green Algae) Powder, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), Bentonite Clay, Citrus uranium (Neroli), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil.
- Blue Green Algae: skin's super food to detoxify. increases skin's glow. retains skin's moisture.
- Bentonite Clay: clarifies skin, exfoliates, detoxifies.
- Tea Tree + Neroli: anti-bacterial. treats acne scarring.
- Charcoal: detoxifies, absorbs excess oil, acne-fighter
- Vitamin C: brightens skin + blemishes, helps to even skin tone.
- Green Clay: cleans clogged pores. tightens pores. boosts blood circulation. removes dead skin.
- Test skin if you are using acidic liquids such as acidic toners or undiluted apple cider vinegar. If intense tingling occurs rinse well with cool water then spritz with a dilution of 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda in 4 oz of water to neutralize skin's ph. For my apple cider vinegar users. ACV is a natural acid. It may be too acidic for sensitive skin. Always dilute your apple cider vinegar with water before adding to mask. Always test on a small area before full use. If irritation occurs while testing, try a mild liquid like floral/rose water instead.
- If you are allergic to ragweed or the ingredients listed. If pregnant please see doctor before use.
Skin Type: Mature/Dry.
Skin Concern: Mild Acne, Dull Skin, Dry-combination
Not For: Skin sensitive to seafood.
If pregnant please see doctor before use.