After the Rain Bar
Light after the rain
The clouds roll in with their sweet intention - to release fresh rain upon your skin.
Skin, just like the earth, deserves hydration. It deserves to be supple and soft. To be cleansed of all debris, allowing the skin to breathe and be flexible again.
If you look closely at this bar you will notice the mix of deep colors, representing the earth after a rainfall. While beneath it represents new skin in all its youthfulness.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: vitamin c rich, soothes sensitive skin while moisturizing deeply.
- Avocado Seed Oil: speeds up wound healing and strengthens skin.
- Castor Oil: conditions skin and helps it to retain moisture.
- Aroma: very light floral, fruity, sugary. Think of juniper berries crushed underfoot.
- Weighs about 4.5 - 5 oz
- Packaged in a Kraft box
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Olea europea (Olive) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Soy Lecithin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (and) Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Fragrance
Skin Type/Concern: Dry Skin
Not for the face. If you are allergic to lemongrass or the ingredients listed. If pregnant please see a doctor before use. Should not be used on sensitive skin, if you are breastfeeding and/or children under 2.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.