The Bamboo Face Scrub
Clarified, brighter and smoother
Is your skin as fresh and glowing as it should be? If it's bumpy or rough to the touch then it might not be. If it's showing signs of unevenness or dry spots then it's time for a rejuvenation. The Bamboo Face Scrub is a light-foam filled with clay, restorative bamboo powder and rose hip powder to refine and refresh pores.
It doesn't stop there. Lemon peel and green tea are infused to add brilliance to uneven skin. These natural skin brighteners are paired with a natural salicylic acid to assist in reducing inflamed breakouts, whiteheads and blackheads.
Your skin will be refreshed, clarified, smoother and brighter. It rinses clean so it's important to moisturize with The Cucumber Face Cream after use.
- Lemon Peel: assists in even skin tone. A natural alternative to hydroquinone (said to be a natural skin lightener) - potential allergens such as citral and geraniol are removed.
- Lactobacillus lactis: probiotic
- White Clay: lightly exfoliates and detoxifies
- Bamboo/Rosehip powder: buffs and removes impurities
- Aspen Bark: refines large pores + acne. Also a natural salicylic acid
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate: penetrates the layers of the skin to: deliver ingredients + moisturize.
- Green tea: antioxidant
- Neroli: tones and acts as an antiseptic
- Tea Tree: antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic
- Arrives in a 4 oz clear glass jar
- Aroma of etheric white floral, citrus notes, sweet and herbaceous.
Directions for use
If using this for the first time, apply once every other week then increase (up to twice a week). Apply a small amount to wet skin. Massage using circular gentle motion for 1 minute. Remove with water or a warm wet cloth.
- can also replace your cleanser twice a week
- all you need is a nickel-sized amount to be effective
- needs to be in a cool environment (I like keeping mine in the fridge *wink)
- separation is natural. Simply mix and store in cool place.
Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Purified Water (and) Glycerin (Vegetable) (and) Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip Seed) Powder, Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Populous tremoloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Bosa alba (White Kaolin) Clay, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin & Water & Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel Ferment Extract, Citrus aurantium L. var. amara (neroli).
** Please note: if you are allergic or have a sensitivity to aspirin and salicylic acid please avoid this product.
- If irritation develops discontinue use. If irritation persists consult your healthcare professional.
- Avoid use on any cuts or near eyes. Do not exfoliate if the skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Be careful not to fall on wet or slippery areas caused by using the scrub. Let the scrub do its work, no need to scrub terribly hard.
- Not for sensitive skin and/or have an allergy to aspirin/salicylic acid.
- may cause tingling
- If extreme tingling occurs rinse well and/or use 4 oz water with 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda to raise ph levels.
- Each scrub may be brighter, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.