Melanin Charcoal Body Bar
Sometimes, drinking water regularly can be hard thing to do. Here, you can breath a sigh of relief that your inflamed skin is taken care of every day!
- You want your back and chest acne to be treated naturally and, not with those harsh cleansers you've read about online and in the magazines. At least you've got one thing checked off your list: a melanin body bar made specifically to cleanse chest and back acne as soon as you get home.
Deep clean inflammation caused by acne, eczema and other skin irritations naturally with tea tree, tamanu, kaolin, charcoal and neem oil.
- Use it happily, because that event coming up will be gladly attended, with shoulders out!
- Use it as a soapy mask for a couple minutes, while you sing your favorite line.
- Use on your body right after your sweaty yoga poses to wash away the sticky-oily-heaviness
- Make sure to tone and moisturize right after use
Clean, herbaceous tea tree with a hint of lavender and cocoa butter
Olea europea (Organic Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, Distilled Water, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm) Kernel Oil, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Ricinus communes (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Caulophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Foraha Oil, Carbo activates (Charcoal), Kaolin Clay, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
Skin Type/Concern: Oily skin. Please note that if using this charcoal bar on the face make assure to tone and moisturize with ph balancing products.
Not For: If you are allergic to ragweed or the ingredients listed. If pregnant please see doctor before use.
Who this is not for:
- One who desires cleansing alone.
- someone who is allergic to nut oils and butters
- Someone who is hyper-sensitive to essential oils and/or fragrance oils.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.