Melanin - Charcoal Bar
For the woman who knows what her finicky melanin needs
- mel·a·nin: a dark brown to black pigment occurring in the hair, skin, and iris of the eye in people and animals. It is responsible for tanning of skin exposed to sunlight.
Sometimes, drinking water regularly can be a hard thing to do. Yet, here you are, serious about your cleansing and detoxing game. Here, you can breathe a sigh of relief that your skin is taken care of every day with your melanin detox bar.
- a melanin body bar made specifically to cleanse skin deeply
Deep clean skin inflammation caused by acne, eczema and other skin irritations naturally with tea tree, tamanu, kaolin, charcoal and neem oil.
- Use it happily, because that event coming up will be gladly attended, with shoulders out!
- Use it as a soapy mask for a couple minutes, while you sing your favorite line.
- Use on your body right after your sweaty yoga poses to wash away the sticky-oily-heaviness
- Make sure to tone and moisturize right after use
- Charcoal: adsorbs toxins within itself
- Lavender/Chamomile: Both said to relieve itchiness and inflamed dry skin.
- Cocoa Butter moisturizes and soothes dryness with vitamin E
- Neem oil: The power oil you need when dealing with skin imperfections
- Tamanu oil: great for skin rashes, eczema, acne, wounds from scratching
- Kaolin Clay: provides exfoliation with fine exfoliating powder
- Castor oil: Conditions
- Clean, herbaceous tea tree with a hint of lavender and cocoa butter
- Weighs about 4.5 - 5 oz
- Packaged in a Kraft box
Olea europea (Organic Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, Distilled Water, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm) Kernel Oil, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Ricinus communes (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Caulophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Foraha Oil, Carbo activates (Charcoal), Kaolin Clay, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil
Skin Type/Concern: Oily skin. Please note that if using this charcoal bar on the face make assure to tone and moisturize with ph balancing products.
Not for use - If you are allergic to ragweed or the ingredients listed. If pregnant please see a doctor before use.
Who this is not for:
- One who desires to cleanse alone.
- someone who is allergic to nut oils and butters
- Someone who is hyper-sensitive to essential oils and/or fragrance oils.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.