The Starter Set
An easy 3-step, all natural system for troubled, combination, oily and dry skin.
Made to cleanse, clarify, hydrate and refine pores morning and night. If you are struggling with mild to grade 2 (moderate) acne then this is for you. If you don't have acne or rare breakouts this set is also great to have brighter skin and refreshed skin daily.
- Every day reset with The Balancing Alpha Hydroxy Acid Cleanser 4 oz
- Refresh and glow up with The Summer Mint Toner 4 oz
- Oil-free hydration with Cucumber Face Cream 2 oz
The Balancing Cleanser:
This silky gel cleanses without stripping skin of its moisture. It removes dirt and rinses clean to reveal healthy clear skin.
Natural alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate dead skin. Clogged pores are clarified with natural salicylic acids to get deep into pores, to reduce inflamed acne. These fruit acids also help to brighten hyperpigmented skin and scars.
The Summer Mint Toner
This alcohol free Toner exfoliates skin and lightens blemishes + scars with natural alpha hydroxy acids. It also treats breakouts with willow bark, brightens + evens skin tone with peptides.
The Cucumber Moisturizer
A healthy face moisturizer to complete the clarifying ritual. Use this to brighten, hydrate and treat oily-acneic skin, combination, including dry skin struggling with acne.
- The Balancing Cleanser has a relaxing lavender and herbaceous chamomile aroma.
- The Summer Mint has a orange blossom with spicy notes
- Cucumber Face Cream has a cucumber aroma
All aromas used are pressed from flowers, vegetables and or bark.
- If irritation develops discontinue use. If irritation persists consult your health care professional.
- Avoid use on any cuts or near eyes. Do not use on skin that's sunburned or irritated for any reason.
- Not for sensitive skin and/or have an allergy to aspirin/salicylic acid.
- may cause tingling
- If extreme tingling occurs rinse well and/or use 4 oz water with 2 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda to raise ph levels.
- Each product may be brighter, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used, and the time of year made.