Coffee + Cream Scrub
This is a coffee infused exfoliator to lift surface dead skin with walnuts, sugar cane and more . If you're experiencing extra bumpy areas and prone to patches and cracking skin then this scrub is for you.
Exfoliating regularly is important to maintain healthy and hydrated skin. I like calling this a power exfoliator because I've added fruit acids. These fruit acids help to exfoliate dry skin which helps your skin retain moisture and help to reduce acneic areas.
Hate ingrown hairs after you shave? Regular use reduces dead skin build up, the bumpy feel and the itch that comes along with shaving.
- It's important to massage well onto skin. Applying and rubbing for a few seconds won't work with this. Make the time massage into the skin, allowing the sugar to melt and the walnuts to buff skin well.
Rich aroma of roasted coffee beans with sweet notes of brown sugar and cocao.
Fruit Acids: Increases the rate of cellular renewal with glycolic, lactic, malic and tartaric acid
Sugar Cane: natural form of glycolic acid for skin breakouts
Avocado oil: excellent moisturizer for dry skin
Shea butter and Coconut oil: skin smoothing and known to reduce inflammation from scratching
Sucrose (Sugar) Cane, ORG Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, ORG Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Orbygnya oleifera (Babassu) Kernel Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate (Vegetable), Juglans regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Persia americana (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Aveena sativa (Oat) Flour, EcoCert Glyceryl Monocaprylate (and) Glyceryl Monoundecylenate (Vegetable), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract & Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) ExtractTheobroma cacao, Coffea arabica L.
Skin Type: Problem Skin/Uneven Skin/Oily/Combination/Mature/Pre-mature aging
Skin Concern: Dull, Dry, Flaky and Bumpy Skin
Not For: Skin sensitive to alpha hydroxy acids and salicylic acid.
- If irritation develops discontinue use. If irritation persists consult your health care professional.
- Avoid use on any cuts or near eyes. Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason. Be careful not to fall on wet or slippery areas caused by using the scrub. Let the scrub do its work, no need to scrub terribly hard.
- Not for sensitive skin and/or have an allergy any of the ingredients listed
- may cause tingling
- avoid if overly sensitive to caffeine
- If extreme tingling occurs rinse well
- Each scrub may be brighter, or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs/oils used, and the time of year made.
- There's no milk or dairy in this product