Island Sea-Salt Bar
Ever had a Sea Bath?
No longer do you have to make plans to enter the ocean. You don't even have to wait for summer. You can have an island-sea-bath, morning, noon and night.
The fresh, sexy scent of the ocean air mixes with mineral saltiness. It's like being dipped into the healing waters of the Caribbean and coming out of it relaxed and rejuvenated.
This particular sea salt bar lathers very little but don't be fooled, the sea salt is blended perfectly into the vegetable oils to cleanse and detox skin.
- Atlantic Sea Salt: harvested from the pure Atlantic saltwater with essential minerals. Encourages skin healing benefits. Natural skin detoxifier.
- Coconut oil: moisturizer
- Castor seed oil: conditions dry skin
- Little lather due to the sea salt
- Little exfoliation
- Arrives in kraft packaging
- Weighs around 4.5 - 5 oz
- Aroma: fresh green aroma with notes of zesty grapefruit, fig, floral jasmine, leafy greens, and sweet honey (a scent that is very green and sophisticated).
Distilled water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Sustainable Palm) Oil, Brassica Napus (Canola) Oil, Sodium chloride (Atlantic Sea Salt) Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Fragrance.
Skin Type/Concern: Dry Skin
Not for the face. If you are allergic to ragweed or the ingredients listed. If pregnant please see a doctor before use.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.