The Balancing Cleanser
Skin that's fresh and beloved as lavender flowers.
Remember the days when sulfates and foamy cleansers were our only option? We'd lather up quickly, rinse and enjoy the squeaky-clean-feel each morning. What we didn't know was our skin was stripped of all its deliciousness.
You also weren't aware that you were throwing off your skin's ph. This, leaving your skin open to bacteria, breakouts, and inflammation.
It's time to rebalance your skin. The Balancing Cleanser is designed to give you a delightful cleanse without stripping. It's also made with essential fruit acids to gently exfoliate dark spots and rejuvenate congested skin. This means reducing breakouts quickly without any harsh chemicals.
The Balancing Cleanser is like a healthy reset for your skin. Your skin will thank you for the comforting cleanse its been waiting for all along.
- Made with fresh lavender, roman chamomile and german chamomile to rebalance skin
- Blended with natural salicylic acid to refine and clarify acne
- Green tea to assist in acne wound repair
- Fruit acids to naturally exfoliate dead skin from clogged pores while improving hyper-pigmented skin.
- Water is replaced with Aloe Vera juice
- Does not remove eye makeup such as eyeliner/mascara well
- Light to medium gel solution
- Arrives in a clear glass bottle with pump and Kraft packaging
- 4 fluid ounces
- PH is approx. 4.5 - 5.5
- Best used within 12 months
Directions for use:
Apply to damp skin and massage for 30 secs. Rinse and repeat for a second time. Rinse well with warm water. Can be used morning and evening. Avoid eyes and lips. Can be used with an exfoliating brush or sponge. Follow up with toner.
Aloe Vera Juice, Green Tea, Glycerin, Aspen Bark, Allantoin, Lemon, Sugar Cane, Sugar maple, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Chamomile, Orange Extract, Ecocert Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ecocert Decyl Glucoside, Bilberry, Lavender, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile.
- please note: if you are allergic or have a sensitivity to aspirin and salicylic acid please avoid this product.
- Not for sensitive skin.
- May experience tingling. Follow up with toner
Skin Type: Oily/Combination/Dry/Normal
Not For: Skin sensitive to alpha hydroxy acids, salicylic acid and chamomile.