The Summer Mint
Upgrade your basic toner to this...
Once upon a time toners seemed pointless. Once upon a time, you didn't care to use them. They took precious minutes from your ritual. The wretched scent of alcohol dried out your poor skin, leaving it lifeless and open to bacteria and oil.
Thankfully, the Summer Mint is more than a simple wretched toner.
A cotton-swipe across the T-zone brings a refreshing-clean-feel and glow to skin that's prone to hyper-pigmentation. Looking to save precious minutes in the day? Then a 3-4 spritz on damp skin will do.
- Natural salicylic acid exfoliates, cleans clogged pores + reduces breakouts
- Allantoin balances skin's ph, balances oily skin, reduces breakouts + calms itchy skin
- Sugar Maple + Orange + Lemon + Sugar Cane naturally exfoliates the skin by weakening bonds that hold dead skin cells together. Thus revealing younger, brighter skin.
- Aloe vera and panthenol add hydration to the skin
- Niacinamide increases moisture, strengthens skin and known to decrease hyperpigmentation. Increases skin's health.
- A punch of Vitamin C from Kakadu plums help to brighten skin and assist in evening skin tone
- Orange blossoms with spicy and citrus notes
- Comes in a 4 oz clear glass bottle
- PH is approx. 4.5 - 5.5
- Best used within 12 months
Directions for use:
With eyes and mouth closed spritz lightly over clean damp skin. You can also spritz on a cotton pad and swipe across the face. If skin tends to be on the oily side, spritz onto freshly clean and dried skin. After an hour or so you can pat off any with a blotting sheet. Complete the ritual with a small amount of the Cucumber Cream.
Cranberry, Myrhh, Eucalyptus, Lavender Flower, Aspen Bark, Grapefruit, Tea Tree, Ravintsara, Calendula Flower, Vegetable Glycerin, Oatstraw, Aloe Juice, Frankincense, Neroli, Niacinamide, Cypress, Sugar Cane, Lemon, Thyme, Sugar Maple, Neroli, Calendula, Orange Extract. Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Kakadu Plum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Vetiver
- always wear a sunblock after application to prevent skin sensitivity.
- It is natural to feel a slightly tacky feel to the skin. This is due to the Niacinamide and Panthenol to revive skin's texture while moisturizing it. * If in a warmer climate simply blot skin after 20 minutes of application. This will remove any extra moisture left over after absorption.
- Tingling is natural because the fruit acids are simply exfoliating the dead skin.
- Spritz on damp skin with eyes and mouth closed/spritz on a cotton pad and wipe skin.
- You may receive The Summer Mint in an Amber or Clear Bottle
- ** Please note: if you are allergic or have a sensitivity to aspirin and salicylic acid please avoid this product.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.