The Conscious Collection
When sampling gets good
You've discovered fresh, natural products here at Champ de Fleurs Skin Care.
They've caught your eye.
They might just be what your skin is looking and longing for.
However, You may be a bit confused as to which one is up your alley.
What's the next step?
Snag these 5 skin care products - made to balance, tone, brighten, exfoliate and moisturize skin - with natural ingredients of course.
The perfect vegan set for congested skin, for mornings and evenings.
Here's what you'll receive:
- Every day reset with The Balancing Cleanser 1 oz
- Refresh and glow up with The Summer Mint 1 oz
- Exfoliate and reveal smoother skin with The Bamboo Face Scrub 1 oz
- Detox, tighten and brighten with The Charcoal Corrector .5 oz
- Oil-free hydration with The Cucumber Cream 1 oz
Skin Type: Oily/Combination/Mature/Dry.
Skin Concern: Mild-Moderate Acne/All skin ties except sensitive.
Not For: Skin sensitive to alpha hydroxy acids, salicylic acid and chamomile.
Each item is from my personal experience. With this said, each item is subject to your own experience. If samples are available, I do suggest trying a set so you know which scent/product you prefer.
- Always before using any of my products, discuss the ingredients with your doctor before use.
Due to the nature of my products I am unable to accept returns. I am also unable to accept refunds based off of general dissatisfaction. I do love having conversations at email@example.com.
- Each product is handmade. You may notice discoloration due to the herbs, oils, butters and/or essential oils used. Each product is different from the other. Shipping is not the most delicate of arts at times so, be careful when opening jars and bottles. If separation occurs, stir or shake before use.
If cremes and/or butters/face scrubs arrive in a liquid state, place in a cool place e.g. refrigerator or in a cool room for 24 hours.
Always use clean hands when handling any product.
The statements presented on gingerveecarter.com and shopcdfskincare.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Products should not be inserted or consumed into the body, ever.
These products are not for children (unless stated).