Unscented Coconut Milk Soap for Beginners to natural soap and sensitive skin
Coconut meat, grated and massaged with the freshest water, resulting in creamy coconut milk.
In another pot, a batch of fermented coconut milk is bubbling for an hour.
Then it happens.
The coconut oil appears on the surface and is separated and carefully blended into a sea of coconut milk, vegetable fats, and marigold petals. This blend results in a low foaming, creamy bar of soap, one that's great for sensitive skin.
- No aroma is added, yet you can smell sweet faint notes of coconut milk or maybe, it's the rich, buttery, cocoa-butter. Whatever it may be, you are sure the ingredients are carefully chosen to create a bar that's creamy in personality and gentle for the skin.
This coconut milk soap is also great for dry skin, and if you're a beginner to natural and organic soaps.
Coconut Milk: dairy-free and said to strengthen dry, weak skin.
Organic Cocoa Butter: natural Vitamin E skin moisturizer.
Marigold Flowers: said to soothe sensitive skin and increase blood flow to dry areas.
(Organic Rice) Oryza sativa l. bran oil, Distilled water, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Milk, Elaeis Guineensis (Organic Palm), Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa) Butter, Ricinus communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Leaf Extract, (Salt) Sodium Lactate, Calendula Officinalis (Organic Marigold) Flower
Skin Type and Concern
- Sensitive Skin
- Dry Skin
- Contains Nut Oils
- Avoid face and eyes - vegetable soaps may sting eyes. The face usually needs a different type of cleanser.
- Free from synthetic colorants, dyes, and artificial fragrance
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mold it was poured in, and the time of year made.
- I am always working to improve formulations. My ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
- If pregnant, please see a doctor before use.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Each soap may be brighter, shaped differently or duller than what is seen. This depends on the herbs used/ time of year harvested, the mould it was poured in, and the time of year made.